Providing world class service experiences.
Please read the following rules carefully before signing in.
CloudImpactX is opened to the public and Every deposit is considered to be a private transaction between the CloudImpactX and its Member.
- Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our website (“https://cloudimpactx.com”), register on the Website, use the Services, and in connection with activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the Website from time to time.
- The personal information that we may collect from you will depend on your type of usage of our services and may include:
- your name and title;
- address and email address;
- information about your investor status;
- payment information;
- nature of the product or investment requested;
- related information for the supply of the Platform and other services to you.
- Non-personal identification information
We may also collect non-personal identification information from users when they interact with the Website and Platform. This may include the browser name, type of computer or mobile device, and technical information about the means of connection, including, but not limited to, the operating system and internet service providers.
- Legal basis for using your personal information
- The use of your personal information is necessary to perform the relationship between us. In order to use our services, we must be able to use your information to respond to your requests and provide the services.
- We may use your personal information for various legitimate interests, including the improvement of our products and services and the content of the Website. When processing personal information to meet these legitimate interests, we balance these against the fundamental rights and freedoms of data subjects and put in place robust safeguards to ensure that your privacy is protected.
- Web browser cookies and tracking technologies
- Analytics & Advertising
- Our Services use Google AdWords, a service for Internet advertising that allows the advertisers to place ads in the Google search engine results and the Google advertising network. If you reach our website via a Google ad, a conversion cookie (a cookie which is valid for 30 days and stores personal information, e.g. the Internet pages that have been visited by you) is filed on your information technology system through Google. The information generated by the cookie about the use of our Services (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google is self-certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our Services, compiling reports on Service activity for Service operators, and providing other services relating to Services activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
- Our Services use MailChimp, a US-based email service, to store your details and send you our newsletter. In the process of working with Mailchimp your data may be transferred outside the EEA, to the US. Mailchimp is self-certified under Privacy Shield and lawfully transfers EU/EEA personal data to the US according to its Privacy Shield Certification.
- Our Services use SalesWings to analyse the use of our website and to understand the urgency and nature of the needs of our website visitors. SalesWings generates information about the use of our website by means of cookies and other web-tracking technology. The information generated by SalesWings relating to our website is used to identify our customers’ visits and to determine their interests mainly for sales and marketing purposes. To determine those interests, SalesWings will track the visitors’ behaviour on our website, and provide us with publicly available information about you such as social media profiles and information. Such information will not be shared with third parties but may be stored on servers of other applications we use to serve you such as Mailchimp and Outlook.
- Information storage and retention
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Platform.
- All personal information shall be dealt with in accordance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We will retain your personal information for a period of time which enables us to:
- maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes;
- comply with record retention requirements under Applicable Law;
- defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims;
- deal with any complaints regarding the services.
- We will delete your personal information when it is no longer needed for these purposes. If we cannot delete it, for technical reasons, entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
We are not structured or intended to attract any person under the age of 18.
- Changes to this policy